Quran (18:65-81) – This is the Sura and verses that lays the foundation for honor killings for just the thought that a child would commit disobedience and ingratitude. It goes even further in stating that you might even be given a better “son” than the one you had before by Allah. So this is the justification for Islam for their honor killings. When Muslims tells you that honor killings are not condoned in Islam it is just because they don’t know their own religion, they chose to deny the passages exist or they are lying. So this action was allowed for nothing more than the boy was thought that he would bring shame to the family. He had not yet. So you don’t even have to bring shame. All you have to do is be thought to bring shame in the future. That’s is enough for your death warrant by your loving family. Good wholesome family values that Islam brings to the table. Yeah, religion of peace my ass.
What is a Fiqh? Well, it is an Islamic legal ruling. Many times you will hear Muslims say that honor killings is not in accordance to the Quran or Fiqh. Well, I have just shown you where it is in the Quran now here it is in the Fiqh call Reliance of the Traveler.
Reliance of the Traveler (Umdat al-Saliq) says that punishment for murder is not applicable when a parent or grandparent kills their offspring (o.1.1-2).)
Here is a basic overview of the Fiqh.
Here is the verses listed in Sura 18.
65. Then they found one from among Our servants whom We had granted mercy from Us and whom We had taught knowledge from Ourselves.
66. Musa said to him: Shall I follow you on condition that you should teach me right knowledge of what you have been taught?
67. He said: Surely you cannot have patience with me
68. And how can you have patience in that of which you have not got a comprehensive knowledge?
69. He said: If Allah pleases, you will find me patient and I shall not disobey you in any matter.
70. He said: If you would follow me, then do not question me about any thing until I myself speak to you about it
71. So they went (their way) until when they embarked in the boat he made a hole in it. (Musa) said: Have you made a hole in it to drown its inmates? Certainly you have done a grievous thing.
72. He said: Did I not say that you will not be able to have patience with me?
73. He said: Blame me not for what I forgot, and do not constrain me to a difficult thing in my affair.
74. So they went on until, when they met a boy, he slew him. (Musa) said: Have you slain an innocent person otherwise than for manslaughter? Certainly you have done an evil thing.
75. He said: Did I not say to you that you will not be able to have patience with me?
76. He said: If I ask you about anything after this, keep me not in your company; indeed you shall have (then) found an excuse in my case.
77. So they went on until when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them as guests. Then they found in it a wall which was on the point of falling, so he put it into a right state. (Musa) said: If you had pleased, you might certainly have taken a recompense for it.
78. He said: This shall be separation between me and you; now I will inform you of the significance of that with which you could not have patience.
79. As for the boat, it belonged to (some) poor men who worked on the river and I wished that I should damage it, and there was behind them a king who seized every boat by force.
80. And as for the boy, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should make disobedience and ingratitude to come upon them:
81. So we desired that their Lord might give them in his place one better than him in purity and nearer to having compassion.
Now here is some more about the Fiqh.
Here are some more areas that can be combined to justify these honor killings particular on women and girls.
Quran- 4:15 If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.
Note: All it has to be is four reliable witnesses that could be any four family members and she is confined to the house until death or until some other way comes along like maybe a family member killing her. Now remember it is not murder if the parent or grandparent does this. It is also an acceptable way according to sura 18: 65 – 81 to obtain a better, “son” or child from Allah.
Hazrat Ali (rightly guided Caliph) reported the Prophet saying:
“Women have ten (‘awrah). When she gets married, the husband covers one, and when she dies the grave covers the ten.” ( Kanz-el-’Ummal, Vol. 22, Hadith No. 858. See also Ihy’a).
Awrah is defined in the Encyclopedia of Islam as “the external genitals, especially of the female” (Haqq & Newton 1996: 5) So women this religions, says you are a walking vagina. Just about every part of your body is a vagina. That even includes your voice. My how Islam honors you . You piece of walking genitalia.
There you have it, a husband covers only one of her exposed parts. The only other way to cover the rest of her exposed parts is to ensure she is in the grave.
Now I just have to wonder, what in the hell do women see in this religion? Especially converts who live in a free country? Seriously your really have to be missing some serious critical thinking skills, just naive or indoctrinated somehow.
Now you have your answer as to why so many countries who practice Islam give little to no jail time to the families who kill their loved ones particular girls in honor killings. It is because it is sanctioned by the Quran and not considered a murder according to the Fiqh if done by parents or grandparents. So the countries are keeping their laws in accordance to the Quran, Sunnah and Fiqh.
So the next time a Muslim tells you that Honor Killings are not allowed; just tell them they are and show them Sura 18:65-81 and the Fiqh.